DERMADOCTOR POETRY IN LOTION INTENSIVE RETIONL 1.0 – I have long been a big fan of retinol for its anti-wrinkle benefits. Retinol sometimes gets a bad rap because it can cause irritation in some skin types, especially when used without the benefit of sun protection. This variation is particularly non-irritating. The intention is to offer retinol in a strength that actually works but in a delivery system that is easy to use for most skin types. I think they nailed it! The studies on retinol have proven its age reversing effectiveness, and have also shown that it helps with sun spots and discoloration with continued use. Even if you are prone to sensitivities, if you use this in small doses, applied sparingly to a clean, dry face, every other night, you can gradually bump up your usage to daily.
FINAL VERDICT – GGI (GOTTA GET IT) – Nicely formulated product with good skin benefits.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY