Photo Credit: ammoncarver.com
So what is Ammon Carver’s latest chapter? He was recently named Creative Director for L’Anza Healing Haircare and has just opened a new eponymous salon in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood.
The Ammon Carver Studio is a hybrid hair salon/photo studio, designed to perfectly marry the two worlds he’s most passionate about — behind-the-chair work with salon clients and high-energy editorial work. With floor to ceiling windows and painted brick walls, it’s sleek and modern with a classic loft style. I was treated to L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Intensive Hair Masque ($79.95) and I can vouch for how reparative it is. It made my somewhat fried hair healthier looking, super shiny, and ful
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS