It’s rare to see an established beauty company launch a completely new brand, but that’s what Pond’s Institute has done with Iluminage, a concept that incorporates devices, skin care, and even an anti-aging pillow case.
The Iluminage Skin Firming Laser, the first at-home laser that is FDA-cleared to reduce wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, is a cornerstone of the launch. It’s clinically proven to deliver results, but at $595, this laser may be out of reach for some. Thankfully, the brand has developed the complementary Iluminage Youth Cell Skincare collection.
The 4-product range draws inspiration from a new discovery by Pond’s Institute scientists who have decoded DNA pathways tha
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS