It’s rare to see an established beauty company launch a completely new brand, but that’s what Pond’s Institute has done with Iluminage, a concept that incorporates devices, skin care, and even an anti-aging pillow case.
The Iluminage Skin Firming Laser, the first at-home laser that is FDA-cleared to reduce wrinkles around the mouth and eyes, is a cornerstone of the launch. It’s clinically proven to deliver results, but at $595, this laser may be out of reach for some. Thankfully, the brand has developed the complementary Iluminage Youth Cell Skincare collection.
The 4-product range draws inspiration from a new discovery by Pond’s Institute scientists who have decoded DNA pathways tha
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY