If the idea of owning limited-edition exclusives from premier brands appeals to you, then try your hand at Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale, which is sort of a virtual pilgrimage for any lover of beauty.
From covetable brands like Bobbi Brown to staples like Clarisonic, there are steals that even the most ardent coupon-clipper will applaud. Here are some of our favorite steals and deals:
Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude Color Set ($85): Normally priced at $205, this color set gives you 12 swell eye shadows, a full size gel eyeliner, and smokey eye mascara. With nude makeup a perennial favorite, the trick is knowing which brand to splurge on, and we say Bobbi’s is worth it because of the staying po
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS