Fragrance has a way of bringing me back to a different time and place and lemon is by far my time travel of choice. One whiff of this citrus scent never fails to usher me back in time to my honeymoon in Italy. While traveling in Capri, my newly minted husband and I sipped limoncello while reclining under an abundant and fragrant canopy of lemon trees. It was heaven!
I’m far from alone in my lemon love. Aromatherapists also love it because lemon is known to have properties that can elevate the mood and increase energy levels while actually decreasing stress as well as anxiety levels. The lemon fruit’s light, fresh, intoxicating, citrusy fragrance also happens to be ideal for summer’s
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY