As a transplanted Southern Californian, who now lives in New York City, snow storms still give me a thrill, much to the amazement of my friends and colleagues. But while fluffy fakes floating over sidewalks and streets can mesmerize me for hours, I must admit that the cold weather takes a serious toll on my already dry skin.
Natch, I was seriously receptive to the following “winterizing” tips from Annet King, director of global education at The International Dermal Institute and Dermalogica.
First, Annet recommends, switch out your foaming cleanser for a soothing g
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS