French vineyards are very special places. And who better to appreciate this than Mathilde Thomas, founder of the grape-inspired beauty brand Caudalie. Ms. Thomas, whose family owns the Smith Haut Lafitte vineyard in Bordeaux, has captured the olfactive romance of her family’s vineyard at three special times of day – dawn, noon and dusk.
“I tried to bottle my family’s vineyard,” stated Ms. Thomas at a recent press event held at Caudalie’s Vinothérapie Spa at the landmark Plaza Hotel in New York City.
The first scent, Fleur de Vigne ($38), was actually created in 2002 by master perfumer, Anne Flipo. It evokes the scent of blossoming grape flowers at dawn – a treasured sm
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY