Classics are great but they can get a little boring. Classics with a twist, on the other hand, make things a little more interesting. Beauty brands have taken notice by creating old standbys in gel form. Easy to apply—and to remove—gel formulas offer long-lasting performance. From gel manicures—perhaps old hat by now—to gel foundations, here are all the classics you want now, updated.
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion is a prime example. First launched when moisturizers were the only anti-aging product for dry skinned women of a certain age, DDML is a cult classic. But for thicker, oilier, darker skin types. they came up with a light weight, oil free version –
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS