Susan Bard, MD, a cosmetic and medical dermatologist at Vanguad Dermatology in New York City, loves what she does, and as a result, patients naturally gravitate toward her.
“I love taking care of people and I love making people feel good about themselves,” she tells Beauty in the Bag. “ There is something about talking to patients and listening to their stories. It’s not just about their skin conditions, but about their life and experiences. I love being able to provide answers and solutions to their questions and skin conditions.”
The best part? “I love even more when they return back to the office after I’ve treated a condition and they are satisfied and excited about
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY