Summer means a lot of things: weekend trips to the beach to lounge in the sun and play in the waves, then staying up late on warm nights with good friends and a bottle of wine. Unfortunately, these summer highlights are capable of taking their toll on our skin. This doesn’t mean that the best parts of summer have to disappear, just that the savvy beach bum should take steps to neutralize their effects.
Here Comes The Sun
The health and beauty dangers of too much sun exposure are well known, and it’s safe to say that anyone looking to get a serious natural tan is already aware of the risks they’re taking. On the other hand, a bit of sunburn sometimes seems like t
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY