Addressing uneven skin tone seems to be the breakthrough product category of the winter season. Now Kiehl’s ups its game with the launch of Kiehl’s Dermatologist Solutions Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution ($49.50), arriving at counters next month. The new formulation promotes clarity while addressing the appearance of dark spots, discolorations, acne scarring as well as uneven tone.
The key and innovative ingredient in Clearly Corrective is called Activated C, a new generation Vitamin C derivative. It fights unwanted pigmentation by breaking up existing melanin clusters as well as preventing the formation of future ones.
“We’ve learned that we can’t simply slow down the prod
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY