Flowers bloom in the spring, but fragrance launches debut in the fall. Here are three that caught our attention for their attitude, allure and mystery.
Flower Tag by Kenzo
This is a totally contemporary and hip new take on Kenzo’s classic Flower scent. A fresh, sparkling and urbancomposition, this fragrance is inspired by the urban art of what else – tagging also known a grafitti. It’ young, it’s kicky and comes in a vibrant red bottle. Notes include rhubarb, blackcurrant, mandarin, peony, lily of the valley, jasmine, tea note, vanilla and musk. It’s priced at $65 for a 1.7 oz. eau de toilette and debuted last week on www.KenzoUSA.com before it hits Bloomingdale’s la
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS