For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway, we have 3 bottles of ANEW Clinical Derma-Full X3 Facial Filling Serum from Avon, a $54 value, to give away. This fab product is an ultra-concentrated, lightweight serum with a unique helix formation that contains injectable-grade Hyaluronic Acid. This is the same high-grade Hyaluronic Acid injected by dermatologists to fill in wrinkles and plump facial hollows– only without the cost or pain.
And an interesting not for BITB’s regular readers, Derma-Full Serum was developed under the direction of Glen Anderson, Avon’s Director of Global Product Dev
Meet the Chemist Behind Avon Skincare
In addition to pretty packaging and luxurious textures, skincare development is a highly scientific endeavor. Just ask Glen Anderson, Director of Avon’s Global Skincare Product Development group, a position he has held since 2007. He and his team are responsible for all Avon skincare launches such as the Clearskin acne system and ongoing additions to the ANEW lineup. For such developments, one must have the credentials, and Dr. Anderson does. He joined Avon as a Development Chemist in 1995 after earning a B.S in Chemistry from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry from the Pennsylvania State University.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS