During the cold winter months, there’s nothing better than curling up with a cup of tea. Be it green, black, peppermint, or chamomile, tea is soothing to your soul AND your skin. Its antioxidants flush out toxins from the skin and ease puffiness, while helping to counteract environmental pollutants such as UV exposure and cigarette smoke that can prematurely age and wrinkle your skin. January is National Hot Tea Month, and a good time to add tea not only to your morning routine but to your beauty repertoire as well. So brew up a cup and add these tea-infused products to your beauty stash to reap all the benefits.
A MATCHA MADE IN HEAVEN
[caption id=”attachment_19500″ align=”aligncent
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS