The word “oil” – especially when it comes to makeup and haircare – has a bit of a negative connotation. Oil signifies heaviness and weight, and the last thing that women want to do is to apply anything oily on their hair and skin.
But recently, a new crop of hair oils has made its way into the beauty marketplace, and their benefits are backed by women and stylists who love them. During the more humid summer months, you may wonder if a hair oil is really right for you. Here are some that we love, and the reasons why you should use them.
Pureology Precious Oil Line: The entire Precious Oil collection is pretty vast, from the first of its kind Shamp’Oil ($29) to the Versatile Caring Oil i
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS