It’s spring, at last, and time when young women’s minds turn to thoughts of renewed beauty. Personally, I gravitate towards the latest scientific-ingredient potions, but lately I’ve been giving all-natural skincare products a whirl. These luxurious all-natural formulas contain high-performance ingredients sourced from sustainable farms around the globe to smooth, brighten, restore, and battle the signs of aging, while also keeping the body and skin healthy. The brands below are free of parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, and synthetic ingredients, and after trying some of them I may just abandon a few of my high-tech formulas and think you will, too.
Victoria Secret model Miranda Kerr w
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS