Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
The International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), the largest organization of plastic surgeons in the world, recently released the results of their Global Survey for 2017, and results reveal a number of interesting findings.
While Brazil did give the US a run for its money in some key categories, the US still reigns supreme when it comes to the number of overall cosmetic surgery procedures performed in 2017, according to the latest statistics from the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS).
There were 1,562, 504 cosmetic surgical procedures performed in the US in 2
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS