THE BEST OF BEAUTY & MORE FROM NYC….THE DESK OF DORENE
It’s oxford season in New York City. From Soho to the Upper West Side, women across the island of Manhattan are celebrating spring by sporting this new footwear trend. Tan, black/white, camel and the occasional taupe tie up have supplanted the classic easy wear flat. A trend originally seen at the fall/winter 2009 runway shows, the oxford has finally taken hold and personally I’m delighted for the change of pace.
As for beauty, I find a bevy of upcoming launches refreshing as well. Stay on trend by watching Tom Pechuex, runway makeup artist darling and former makeup image creator of Shiseido, who is now the creative makeup
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS