Are hidden fragrances in your favorite cosmetics making you itch?
They just may be, according to a new report from Women’s Voices for the Earth, a Missoula, MT-based group that is striving to eliminate chemicals that harm women’s health.
And when it comes to fragrances in cosmetics and other household products, what we don’t know may be hurting us, according to the report, Secret Scents: How Hidden Fragrance Allergens Harm Public Health.
Deodorants, perfumes, lotions, and household products may contain fragrances that are not specifically listed on their labels nor do they have to be. Fragrances can fall under the rubric of trade secrets. This means they don’t have to be l
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event