Photo Credit: indiewire.com
The Emmy awards were a blur of gorgeous women gracing the red carpet like wildflowers of sorts. While it is easy to be critical, we are going to focus on the best and the brightest of the Emmys, highlighting the products and looks that really worked for us.
While there were many dresses and actresses who wowed us, here are the ones that really stood out.
With a stunning, figure-hugging sparkly dress and a slightly messy hairstyle, Amy Poehler’s hair, styled by Alix Polillo, was deliberately “messy and edgy,” the stylist said. The stylist used Uberliss hair products.
January Jones showed quite the sultry,
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY