Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Kylie Jenner wasn’t the first to do it — way before her there were actors Poppy Delevingne, Blake Lively and Emma Roberts — but she’s the one who is making waves right now with rose gold hair. Love here or hate her, Jenner actually looks so great in this hue, it just might inspire you to take the plunge too.
There are numerous variations of this trend. You’ll find it in the lightest pastel pinks to deep golden auburn and everything in between. Know that if you’re blonde or fair-haired and thinking of heading in the pink to warm red direction, it’s worth giving it a go since your colorist can simply do a tonal change with a tinted gloss that will fade out over time so you’re back to your
Photo Credit: thewallgroup.com
Gorgeous, healthy hair is hard to come by, particularly in the summer months when the high humidity, heat, chlorine and salt water create a perfect storm of damage that can quickly and easily dehydrate locks, leaving them dry, damaged, lackluster and wanting.
Top stylist, Kylee Heath, routinely makes magic for celebs like Sofia Vergara, Rosamund Pike, Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Garner and Kristen Stewart. Clearly, she knows a thing or two about preventing the dreaded dry-out and not winding up with broken, brittle strands. If you want healthy, strong, younger-looking hair that’s the envy of all, keep in mind that a little care goes a long way.
Here, Heath shares her top tips for
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS