Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
With the kids heading to camp in the next few weeks I’m thinking about some of the great weekend getaways I plan on taking this summer. Long weekends in Cape Cod, Miami and San Francisco might be doable, but quick jaunts to the Hamptons, the Berkshires, Bucks County and the Jersey Shore are definitely on my short list.
When in comes to figuring out what I’ll tote in my weekender, that’s easy. Clean-lined clothing that can be dressed up or down is the way I always swing, and when it comes to beauty I only take along travel-sized beauty goods so I’m never lugging heavy half-filled bottles. Here, some of my favorite 2017 travel-sized summer must-haves:
Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Min
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS