Photo Credit: drrickrosen.com
Fairfield, CT-based plastic surgeon Rick Rosen, MD, FACS specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He is best known for his natural and subtle results.
Whether they have had a facelift, nose job or body work, Rosen’s patients always look better, brighter and more rested, never overdone.
It is this approach that has made him a favorite among his patients and earned him Connecticut Magazine’s TOP DOC award from 2011-2014 and the People’s Choice Award from 2008 to 2013, among other honors and accolades. He is also certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Plastic Sur
Photo Credit: Art of Shaving
Statistics from the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery show that the overwhelming majority of men believe that physical attractiveness contributes to success and power on the job. This certainly accounts for the fact that increasingly, men are upping their grooming regimen. In fact, once introduced to targeted results-oriented products men begin to see the importance of taking care of their skin. Beverly Hills Dermatologist Monika Kiripolsky says, “We have more men coming in for peel treatments for acne and sun damage. When they see how much better their skin can look, they come back for more treatments and get serious about a skin care regimen.”
Whether the man in your life h
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS