All I want for Christmas are breast implants (preferably those new gummy bear ones I keep reading about) and maybe a little Botox for my frown lines so I don’t look quite so angry in this year’s holiday photos (even if I am)!
Nothing against the usual fare. I truly loved last year’s slippers and robe set, but this year I’m all about self improvement.
Many plastic surgeons report that Santa Claus may be getting a lot of requests just like this one from good girls and boys. In fact, cosmetic physicians say they do twice as many procedures per day during the holiday hustle and bustle than the entire rest of the year!
“BOTOX is a very-requested holi
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY