After running around a bit more than usual, staying up later than my 10:00pm lights-out, and the fact that I hadn’t been as diligent with my skincare routine lately, my complexion looked as tired as I felt. The timing could not have been better when the invite from American Laser Skincare on NYC’s Upper West Side arrived. I scheduled some time to road test SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ that I have heard such rave reviews about.
SilkPeel™ Dermalinfusion™ is a treatment that simultaneously incorporates a form of microdermabrasion and supplies the patented Dermalinfusion (the insertion of specific serums into the skin) to treat lackluster or photo damaged skin, melanoma, hyperpigme
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY