Photo Credit: plasticsurgery.org
New York City plastic surgeon Scot Bradley Glasberg, M.D., is the current President of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), which is both a big job and a big honor.
Glasberg, who is certified by both the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery, has a lot on his plate these days, but he still took some time out to talk to Beauty in the Bag about his practice and the practice of plastic surgery across the country.
Glasbergβs passion is safety, and he hopes to use his term to promote the importance of choosing a plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and doing your homework before scheduling a procedure.
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS