Joseph Niamtu III, DMD—or “Dr. Joe” to his patients—lives and breathes facial cosmetic surgery. He loves what he does and his passion and enthusiasm are contagious. A fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Niamtu is board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. His Midlothian, VA-based practice is thriving, yet he finds time to lecture about 15 to 20 times a year, write, teach, and spend quality time with his wife and two sons. “Sounds nerdy, but on Sunday night, I get excited about going to work on Monday,” he says.
How do you define beauty?
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY