Acne can be a very isolating condition and something we tend to suffer in silence. According to a study commissioned by Ambicare, the UK-based manufacturer of Lustre Pure Light Treatment for Acne, almost one in five women in the UK, age 20 to 39, doesn’t like leaving the house because of their acne. But the damage to self-esteem doesn’t stop there. More than 50% of the women in the study say that acne makes them feel unattractive, insecure, and depressed, and affects romantic relationships, too.
The skincare professionals behind Lustre Pure Light want to put an end to this quiet desperation by creating an online community for acne sufferers to share experiences and treatment results
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS