Ever since its introduction in 1999, Kinerase skincare has been a fave of celebrities, including actresses Jennifer Aniston and Amanda Peet and supermodel Giesele Bündchen. A prestige brand sold exclusively at doctors’ offices and department stores, Kinerase’s signature ingredient is kinetin, a plant-based extract that gently treats wrinkles, photo damage and hyperpigmentation.
Now the same exclusive ingredient is available in the new Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase range, a lower-priced line sold at select Walmart and Walgreens stores. A super antioxidant, kinetin helps
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS