A commitment to health and wellness has guided Terese Linke’s career path over the past 25 years. Currently, she is global education and spa training director for Amala, a natural skin care line used in spas and wellness centers across the nation. She works behind the scenes to make sure that the aestheticians that use and sell Amala completely understand the line and how to customize treatments for each individual client. Here Terese shares her natural skin care expertise with Beauty in the Bag and details the benefits of using only natural and organic products on your skin.
Tell us a bit about your background. How did you become involved with green beauty products?
Having a very
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON