At the 2016 meeting of American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) (also known as The Aesthetic Meeting), Laguna Beach, Calif. plastic surgeon Daniel C. Mills, MD, was sworn in as the group’s President. In this role, which is both a tremendous honor and a great responsibility, Dr. Mills is charged with promoting patient safety and public education. ASAPS represents more than 2,500 plastic surgeons in the U.S. and Canada, as well as international members.
Dr. Mills is the Medical Director at Laguna Beach Rejuvenation and Wellness, and teaches residents within the plastic surgery department at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. He also serves as the technical editor of t
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
The House of Taupin has done it again. Texoane Cosmeceuticals is their latest achievement in a long line of innovations.
Madame Valerie Taupin has the eye for detail of a couturier. Her keen aesthetic sense has contributed to building a brand with a distinctively feminine image and she has an enviable two decade track record in Europe to live up to. Taupin founded Teoxane more than a decade ago after developing a reputation as the sole female powerhouse in the dermal filler world.
She originally launched her skincare range in 2009 with three products in Europe, and they have been developing additional products ever since for a total of six. The Teoxane skin care range that ma
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY