If you think your broad spectrum, high SPF sun protection has got you covered for all possible sun related damage you might be surprised to learn that a new study by Yale University cancer researchers has revealed some compelling news. The cell-damaging effects of ultra-violet rays may continue for some time, even after you leave the sun. Surprised? The Wall Street Journal recently reported that “product formulators are now seeing after-sun care as another line of defense to stop cell mutations and photo aging in its tracks.”
We asked Dr. Audrey Kunin, board certified dermatologist and founder of DERMAdoctor Skincare for her take on this matter and what can be done to help prevent c
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON