ALMAY PURE BLENDS – OK, so this makeup collection is natural, pure, light, eco friendly, hypoallergenic, yada, yada, yada… So what’s the point? It is SOOOOOO BORING. The recyclable packaging is like the stuff that sympathy cards are made of – flowery pastels. The spokesmodel is Leslie Bibb? I know, I thought the same thing – who is she? Another actress who has discovered the “green life,” …… That alone stimulates my sense of irony. She lives green, well, doesn’t everyone in Hollywood live GREEN when you think about how much $$ they make for just being famous. Everything about this product smacks of a watered down sense of social responsibility, back to the farm basics, and weeds masquerading as wild flowers. Honestly, for me, this range takes all the spice, sizzle, sexiness, and just plain F-U-N out of wearing cosmetics.
FINAL VERDICT – ICW (IT CAN WAIT) – Not bad, just BORING. Wake me up when it’s over.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event