(HealthNewsDigest.com) – Fractional lasers have come a long way since they were first introduced. My first experience was with the original Fraxel®, when they were still using the blue dye that left your skin slightly tinted for a day or so. For someone who has had her share of BOTOX and for whom lasering under the arms doesn’t cause a whimper, it was pretty painful. My eyes swelled up and I was the color of a boiled lobster for five days, applying ice packs.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY