Photo Credit: from gloprofessional.com
Okay, so with the advent of fall and winter come a few of my favorite things. Longer nights, holiday parties, jewel tones… they all lend themselves nicely to a change up in the way we do makeup. Gone are the days of dewy bronzer and summery highlights, and I couldn’t be happier myself. I love bringing out heavier eye makeup this time of year, and what better way to do it than with the Alloy Eyes Collection by glominerals and their updated deeper shades for fall?!
The palette has 4 metallic shades and 4 matte shades. I absolutely adore storm, which is silvery, and enigma, which is a dark lavender metallic. All of the shades blend nicely together and worked very well with my skin tone a
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS