Fresh from her headline-grabbing double date with Katy Perry and John Mayer at the Grammys, actress Allison Williams, one of the break-out stars on HBO’s hit show Girls and daughter of NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams, is sharing her anti-break out skincare secrets as the new face of Simple®, a range of facial skincare products that won’t irritate sensitive skin.
As part of the new campaign, the 24-year-old, who plays gorgeous but down-on-her-luck Marnie Michaels on Girls says she relies on Simple® products to counter the many factors that irritate her sensitive skin. These include makeup, weather, and pollution. Simple® products don’t contain dyes, artificial perfumes, o
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS