Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Miri Torres started Arianna Skincare after she was diagnosed with stage 4B Hodgkin’s Lymphoma disease and she experienced eczema and rashes from aggressive chemotherapy treatments. The only relief she found was during monthly visits to the Dead Sea, where she discovered the skin healing benefits of Dead Sea minerals.
Just a few short years after making a full recovery, Miri proudly launched a collection of all-natural skincare products that are based on the historic power of the Dead Sea minerals and named the line Arianna have the doctor who treated her when she was sick.
BITB spoke with Miri about her courageous journey battling cancer, the motivation behind Arianna Skincare and h
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS