A few weeks ago, in the lush, leafy setting of the New York Botanical Gardens, I was introduced to AmorePacific’s breakthrough All Day Balancing Care Serum (ARV $200; launching in September 2013).
So many serums have crossed my desk lately, all promising results from curing hyperpigmentation to dehydration. But this is the first time I’ve seen a serum address skin’s natural circadian rhythm.
Consider this: our skin goes through a natural cycle from the time we rise in the morning to we lay down our heads at night. The skin is so smart that it knows when to increase its natural anti-oxidant protection (in the morning) against allergens and environmental aggressors including the sun, a
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY