Alien Eau Extraordinarie
French designer Thierry Mugler changed the course of fragrance history when he launched Angel, the completely flowerless gourmand Oriental scent filled with notes of chocolate, vanilla, and caramel. Totally polarizing—if you love it, you love it—its fans are so numerous, as to have kept the franchise strong for 22 years. Alien followed in 2004, and found a new younger audience. Now comes Alien Eau Extraordinarie ($69 or $89), described as a floral, woody, amber creation in three revelations.
The new scent is essentially an updated riff on the original. “With Eau Extraordinaire, we’ve removed the floral note and replaced it with something absolutely lumi
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY