I’ve been in the beauty business for quite a while, and still my experience with color correctors was limited to childhood memories of rummaging through my mom’s makeup bag and discovering her Adrien Arpel green color corrector that was used to counteract her every-now-and-then redness from rosacea — It made such a difference when she was experiencing a flare up.
I was recently reminded of this at an event for Algenist’s new makeup launch when a makeup artist at the event used the line’s new color correctors on my skin — I was amazed at the change. She was able to downplay some redness around my nose area and brighten my complexion using very little product and a light touch. I discove
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY