Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
You know you’re supposed to wear sunscreen religiously, cover up with a sun protective hat and clothing and stay out of the sun as much as possible, but it is summer and you are human after all. If your regimen has been less than stellar and you have the telltale signs of hyper-pigmentation, sun spots and/or freckles (aka sun damage) to prove it, there’s a lot your dermatologist can do to help reverse some of the damage, but if you’re not ready to book that appointment just yet there’s still a lot you can do at home to undo the damage.
When mingled into your skincare regimen, certain products can give you research-proven results to treat your sun-caused concerns. Here’s what you need to
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS