Photo Credit: facebook.com/algenis
The oceans cover roughly 70 percent of the Earth and with a such a diverse array of plant and animal life, these waters are a veritable treasure trove of ingredients and extracts that can potentially benefit our skin and bodies as a whole. From an overabundance of UV light on the surface to complete darkness at the oceans’ deepest depths and extreme temperatures (both hot and cold), sea life is excellent at adapting to its environment, and science is paying close attention to the compounds that enhance these organisms’ resilience and resistance to harsh conditions. Seaweed, kelp (which is actually a type of large seaweed), algae and plankton are likely just the tip of the skin- and healt
Crow’s feet and under eye circles can really upset a girl’s confidence. Shiseido takes on both of these beauty banes with the launch of two new treatment products.
Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream ($55) gets to the root of the problem, targeting an enzyme called heparanase that is believed to trigger the formation of wrinkles like crow’s feet. Rich and balm-like, this new eye cream employs Shiseido’s WrinkleResist24 technology to smooth wrinkles and suppress their formation.
Using plant extracts and even algae, the WrinkleResist24 formulation counteracts the wrinkle triggering action of heparanase by suppressing the formation of wrinkle-inducing b
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS