Alexandra Whitcombe, the daughter of a fine-arts aficionado and a New York City model grew up taking advantage of all that was beautiful around her — gallery openings, the ballet, and high fashion glamour was her world. Earning a degree in Art and Art History helped her fine tune her eye for quality and color, and years working in the floral industry gave her the expertise of how natural botanicals can work hand in hand and elevate beauty products. It was this realization that led Whitcombe to the soon-to-launch Vendome Paris, a luxurious beauty brand born from her love of beauty products and botanicals.
With more than 15 years of experience in both beauty and botanicals, Whitcombe has c
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY
- MEET JILLIAN BRIDGETTE COHEN – CEO & FOUNDER OF VIRTUAL HEALTH PARTNERS