Nestled in the leafy suburb of Muswell Hill, North London, a beautiful under-the radar pocket of residential bliss inhabited by actors, radio DJs and other well-known faces, sits the tranquil Laboratory Spa and Health Club. Surrounded by beautiful grounds, the club boasts glorious spa facilities as well as its award-winning gym and a gem of a swimming pool, which is cleaned with UV so there’s no need for large volumes of chlorine – great for saving your skin and hair.
Pad around in a thick, fluffy robe and slippers and trial the warm whirlpools before heading to the chill out area where you can slump into a reclining chair that over-looks the swimming pool with its natural lighting
Essential oils have long fascinated Hope Gillerman for their natural healing powers. She began her journey to skincare developer as a teacher of the Alexander Technique. As a teacher, she was drawn to the healing power of essential oils and began developing her own holistic remedies, dubbed H. Gillerman Organics. To fine tune her blends, she studied Traditional Chinese Medicine with a master teacher practiced in the powers of essential oils. Next she tackled skincare with the recently launched line of HGO LAB Organic Skin Care. Designed to nurture the skin from within using only the purest organic and wild-crafted essential oils, HGO LAB Skin Care products are produced
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY