Photo Credit: Depositphotos.com
Brows frame the face, create balance and draw attention right where you want it – on your baby blues (or browns). While pencils, gels, and plucking have been brow grooming mainstays, microblading has risen as the go-to treatment for fuller, natural-looking results.
Microblading entails using a very fine pen that is really tiny needles to deposit pigment into the skin in strokes that resemble human hair. Since these fine needles only go to the superficial layers of the skin, this technique is semi-permanent as opposed to brow tattoos which are considered permanent. The key benefit of the microblading technique is that when done by an expert, it offers a more natural look that lasts well
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS