Encountering a “masked man” goes far beyond meeting up with a superhero these days. Men across the country are turning to facial masks to boost their skincare regimens, according to online retailer Grooming Lounge.
Picking up where cleansers, moisturizers and scrubs leave off, masks help tame oiliness, tighten pores, infuse moisture and oxygen, and improve circulation. Basically, masks for men fall into three categories – 1) for oily/acne prone skin, 2) for dry, dull skin and 3) newfangled ones for combination skin.
If battling oily skin or acne, men should look
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY