Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Dendy Engelman, a board-certified and nationally-acclaimed dermatologic surgeon is widely celebrated for her expertise in neurotoxins, injectable fillers, and chemical peels. Known for her innovative tactics, personable bedside manner, and exceptional results, she has been featured in national magazines, publications, and media appearances regarding her pioneering work in dermatology.
In addition to her practice, Dr. Engelman established and continues to run free medical care clinics in Charleston and Haiti.
BITB spoke with Dr. Engelman about her work as a dermatologic surgeon and wedding season skincare.
1. What inspired you to become a dermatologic surgeon?
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY