Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
MicroBotox is having a moment. Sometimes referred to as ‘Baby BOTOX’, this term is used to describe the injection of multiple microdroplets of diluted toxin (BOTOX, Dysport, Xeomin) into the deeper skin layer or into the superficial layer of muscles.
“We already know that Botox, when injected into facial muscles, takes away frown lines, crow’s feet, and other wrinkles. But when injected in tiny amounts throughout the face, known as microbotox, or intradermal botox, this technique targets the superficial layers of your skin, reducing acne, pore size, oil production, and sweating. The skin becomes more refined, tighter, smoother, free of excess oil and sweat,” says Chicago dermatologist Jef
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY