Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Pale skin can be beautiful, but mine wasn’t. Far from the ethereal, creamy complexions of Hollywood A-listers, my facial skin was plagued with redness, acne scars, and speckles of sun damage despite years of pricey spa facials. At 34 years old, I was in that weird limbo where I was still dealing with acne while also noticing the beginning signs of aging like loss of volume and fine lines.
As much as I love a relaxing facial, at the end of the day, no facial can replicate the results of professional, medical-grade laser treatment. When I was offered the opportunity to try the Halo by Sciton laser treatment at Erickson Dermatology in downtown Chicago, I jumped at the chance. Smaller por
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY