Photo Credit: Eric Michelson
Think awards season is just for actors and moviemakers? Think again, beauty and fashion standouts are getting their due too. Last week, at The Fashion Group International’s 16th Annual Rising Star Awards, three up-and-coming beauty stars were recognized for their innovation, vision, and talent.
Carlos Huber, a Beauty in the Bag fave, took home the Beauty/Fragrance Entrepreneur prize. He is the founder and creative force behind Arquiste Parfumeur, a niche fragrance brand that launched merely one and a half years ago. His latest creation is Boutonniere no.7, a gardenia scent blended with a masculine edge. Arquiste is available at Barneys New York and Arquiste.com. None other than Allure m
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY